- LinkedIn PostingSince Friday, it has been clear that local authorities will have to draw up a heating plan for their areas. This was decided by the German Bundestag as part of the heat planning law. The law is linked to the coalition government’s much-discussed Building Energy Act (GEG). According to the law, large cities have until end of June 2026 to draw up a heating plan, …
- LinkedIn Posting🌞 Exciting News for the renewable energy industry! Yesterday the Ministerpräsidentenkonferenz in Germany has reached a significant milestone with the agreement on the „Pact for Planning, Authorization, and Implementation Acceleration“ (“Beschleunigungspakt”). This pact is designed to streamline, standardize, and expedite approval processes, ensuring the competitiveness of our economy and driving the transformation of our energy system. It involves a comprehensive set of approximately one hundred individual provisions, many of which have long been advocated …
- LinkedIn Posting☀️ In the past couple of weeks, the German Bundestag took a significant step towards a sustainable future. The German government’s proposal to amend the EEG (Renewable Energy Sources Act) and other energy-related regulations, known as the Solar Package I, was debated for the first time on October 19, 2023 in the parliament. 👣 This solar offensive is another important step towards a successful energy …
- LinkedIn Posting📅 The German Ifo Institute published their annual residential construction study “Zur aktuellen Lage im Wohnungsbau” (translated: “Current Status of Residential Real Estate Industry”) last week. No doubt the real estate industry is currently facing a time of hardship it didn’t need to face for a long time, but finally this very extensive real estate cycle came to its end. 📑Unfortunately many real estate developers …
- LinkedIn Posting🙏Thank you for inviting me to yesterday’s event titled “Which Price Has Peace?” hosted by the Chancellor-Helmut-Schmidt-Foundation and the Chancellor-Helmut-Kohl-Foundation. I was privileged to attend the discussion between Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble, a long-serving member and former President of the German Bundestag, and 4-star General Carsten Breuer, the current head of the German Bundeswehr. 💡Almost 40 years ago, on November 22, 1983, the German Bundestag ratified …
- LinkedIn Posting⏳It is time to discuss a topic that is not only crucial for the sustainable growth of businesses but also plays a pivotal role in reshaping the energy landscape: Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). Simply put, PPAs are a game-changer in the world of energy. They are contracts that allow companies to directly buy clean electricity from renewable energy producers, such as solar parks or wind …
Entdecken Sie in unserem neuesten Interview mit Stefan Müller, dem Leiter Vertrieb bei Deinland Solar Development, wie Photovoltaik zur Schlüsselkomponente der Energiewende wird. Müller beleuchtet, wie Deinland mittelgroße Solaranlagen auf ungenutzten Gewerbe- und Landflächen entwickelt, um Deutschlands Ziel zu unterstützen, bis 2030 mindestens 80% des Stromverbrauchs aus erneuerbaren Energien zu decken. Erfahren Sie, wie Deinland nicht nur Energie erzeugt, sondern auch die Biodiversität durch die Schaffung von Bio-Reservaten fördert und dabei eng mit der lokalen Landwirtschaft und Gemeinschaft zusammenarbeitet, um die Akzeptanz und Effizienz der Solarenergie im ländlichen Raum zu maximieren.
Interview zu Bio-Reservaten
Beitrag Bio-Reservate! Solaranlagen im ländlichen Raum.
Für Benutzung in der Presse
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH
Tel.: +49 172 403 44 98